Genre

Friday, June 13, 2014

Reaping the Old Guy

***

1

Hello? What you want out there? Who are you? In costume, are you?

That - is - a - grim - mask. But -like I said - THERE'S NO PARTY HERE! Get it?

Oh, all right. See? I opened the door so you can look inside. No party, right?

2

You need to use the bathroom or something? You'll have to leave that... that Thing you got over your shoulder. You need to leave it outside.

Now, look here. Outside! Well, you gotta put it down right there by the door, anyway.

What are you supposed to be, eh? An old-timey farmer? Is that the thing, the tool you use to harvest the grain with? "Shine on, shine on, harvest moon..." That kind of thing? Ha!

3

No, I'm not going anywhere with you. Are you kidding?

I don't know you, see? And I don't have a costume to wear either. Like your harvester outfit, you understand?  I don't have anything to wear!

4

Just stop it, stop shoving! You want me to yell for help?

Oh yes, someone will hear me, what do you mean I can't be heard anymore?  What do you mean "anymore"?

5

That's the boniest hand I've ever had squeezing my arm, you nutsoid.

Cold too...

Uh-oh...


***

No comments:

Post a Comment